Thursday, April 7, 2005

Snoop Doggy Dogg....oughta get himself a jobby job!

Like me! That's right! I am employed. The clinic called me back and offered me a position starting next week. Which is great....full time plus benefits. $8.00 an hour is nothing to write home about, but when your current salary is $8 an hour less than that, I guess it sort of is. So I'm now a medical records clerk. But for how long.......


Today I also got a call from a guy at OSU in the College of Agricultural Sciences. They want me to interview for a Student Services Assistant position. That job pays more, plus it's at OSU which means it'd probably be easier for me to get back into the athletics aspect of the university. Also....I found out that employees of OSU can take classes for $24 a credit! So I might be able to go back to school and get a degree in athletic administration or something. Just a thought.....Right now the furthest thing from my mind is going back to school.

We celebrated my newfound employment with a trip to Red Robin tonight. Sammy and Nicole came too. It's really funny how similar Nicole and Rachel are. Every week when they come over to watch the OC, it seems like they always agree on everything and finish each others sentences. I was cracking up when they both ordered water and healthy meals at Red Robin tonight, while Sammy and I opted for thick burgers with bacon on top, the more traditional Red Robin feast. They even both paid cash, while Sammy and I used plastic. It's quite amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment