Friday, April 22, 2005

An online conversation with Joel

AndySnacks: so my question to you is this:

AkiliOSU: Yes, they are all insane
AkiliOSU: all of them
AndySnacks: it seems like everyone online has these deep emotional problems....so do we?
AndySnacks: and we're in denial?
AkiliOSU: ooooh.....heavy question
AkiliOSU: I don't think so....
AndySnacks: well I mean, c'mon.
AkiliOSU: but its hard to deny the evidence
AkiliOSU: of course we aren't writing journal entries about stalking people and cutting ourselves
AndySnacks: true.
AndySnacks: another interesting question.....
AndySnacks: if I posted this conversation in my journal, would everyone that read it automatically assume that it pertains to them and be offended?
AndySnacks: since they themselves are online?
AkiliOSU: I dunno...either way, I think you should
AndySnacks: agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment