Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I think the world's gone crazy.

So the other day, I commented on Lila McCann. I decided to check out her website, to see if she had any new tour dates, things of that sort - since I don't think her marketing budget is huge these days....probably wouldn't hear anything about it on the radio. Anyways, I saw that there was a forum where fans could post on message boards. So I thought, what the hell, I'll post. So I wrote a little ditty about the concert I went to back in the day. Then all the other "fans" jumped in and it just got strange. Turns out one of the fans is from Wilsonville, so I mentioned that I went to high school there. She responded saying something about how she lives across the street from the high school. Then all these people just started cautioning against divulging personal info on the web...then start divulging more information about this girl that didn't even know.....It's really hilarious....you should check out the thread. Click on the "My Lila Memory" thread. Lila Talk Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment