Friday, April 22, 2005

One is silver and the other is gold

High five to all my friends out there. Without you guys, my life would suck (yes Rachel, you are considered a friend).


I bring this up because I had to rely on my friends bigtime today. The truck known as Brown Sugar once again failed me, leaving me without a way to work and 20 minutes to get there. Enter Sammy, riding in on her white horse we'll call a Nissan Pathfinder. Bang, I'm at work and she was probably late to her 8:00 class. Huge props to her.

The only reason I'm home right now is because Sherrie from work drove me home. She lives about two blocks from the clinic, yet drove me all the way across town. Props to her as well.

Props to Joel for driving down here to watch the NFL Draft with me tomorrow....meaning he'll have to leave Portland around 7:30 in the morning to get here for the first pick. Now that I'll have a little backup when Rachel wants to watch Trading Spaces or some other decorating show.

Props to Rachel for deciding that we should grill out last night. Really I don't think anything's better than bbq'ing some bugers and brats and sitting on your porch in the evening as the sun goes down. No joke, probably the best meal I've had in at least a year, when you factor in food, ambience, company and conversation.

Props to anyone else that's done anything for me lately and has felt like I didn't appreciate it....believe me I did. More than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment