Wednesday, December 8, 2004

And another thing.....

what is with livejournal? "your password cannot be based on a real word." How are you supposed to come up with a password that isn't based on a real word? I'll bet the FBI has an easier login on their computers. And how are you supposed to remember a password that's really just a jumble of letters and numbers. I'd imagine most people went with some combination of their initials and birthdate (aside from Joel, who probably used some obscure baseball statistic). My point is....if the whole idea is secrecy, using your initials and birthdate as a password isn't exactly a tough nut to crack. You don't need John Nash or Stephen Hawking to break that code.

Oh and if you're in the central willamette valley, you might want to check out KEZI Channel 9 news tonight at 11. They had a camera crew filming us at the ticket office today. It's hard to do work with a camera literally 3 feet from my face. I'm sitting there trying to look busy and important and ignore the camera, but you try it. The whole time I'm thinking about just looking at the camera and going "Yeah Beavs! #1!" or "I need a job, please call 753-7275 and ask for Andy." And the whole time I kept thinking people were going to be watching tonight going "Jesus, that guy looks like he's in his mid 20's and he's already going gray? Taking bowl applications must be rough." That made me laugh to myself, hope they don't get that on the air. All for now, I'm off the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment