Monday, December 6, 2004

What goes around comes around

Just to update a few things from last week.....


My buddy that felt the need to email the athletic director because of my "boorish behavior" on the phone received his application in the mail, as I expected. I went to work today, and the packet I put together for him to pick up was still sitting there. My boss wouldn't let me call him, so I had a co-worker call him. He chewed her out for not "hand pulling all the local addresses and delivering them to the post office." What happens is that because we are a state institution our mailing services has to send everything to the Salem office before it is sent to the recipient. This guy wanted us to go through each and every one of our 7,000 bowl applications and hand pull all the Corvallis addresses. Not gonna happen, especially when time is the enemy in this situation. He griped about everything, then finished the conversation with "I can't go to a bowl game anyways." Can you believe that? He was all pissed off about not recieving an application he never planned to use! What a dick.

Now to my other nemesis: The Rooster. I saw that bastard today! I was driving home from work, and he's out in the middle of the street with one of his chicken bitches. And he wasn't moving. I can't believe that I had the chance to hit that cocky (get it?) asshole and didn't take it. He just stood there in the middle of the street with his bitch and refused to move. I was in the truck too, would've been no contest. But I couldn't do it. I tried to honk the horn, but he didn't budge. It was like he was showing off his chick's breasts (get it?) trying to make me jealous. So I started inching forward. Then, as if he was intentionally trying to piss me off, he just starts casually strolling out of the way. As far as I'm concerned, that was his free pass. Next time I'm scraping rooster off my tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment