Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Can't Stop the bum rush

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:45 a.m. I've been trying to get up earlier each day on the off chance that I actually get a job sometime in the near future.


2. Diamonds or pearls? Did anyone else see the Duck Tales episode where Uncle Scrooge bought a coal field and a peanut farm then dropped the peanuts on the coal field and let the elephants come and trample the coal and turn it into diamonds? That was awesome. But I think I like pearls better, because you get to scuba dive to find them.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hitch. Great great movie. Will Smith is the man, but I really think Kevin James steals the show in that movie. He's awesome.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I never miss the O.C. I play basketball on Thursday nights at 7, so as soon as the game is over, I grab my stuff and run to the car.....forget sportsmanship. I don't slap anyone's hand, barely even say goodbye to my own teammates. I gotta see what whack thing Marissa is gonna do this week.

5. What did you have for breakfast? nothing...yet.

6. What is your middle name? Stewart....No I wasn't named after that little mouse that can talk.

7. What is your favorite food? I think it's hawaiian style pizza.....although Rachel makes this broccoli chicken casserole that is really really good.

8. What foods do you dislike? condiments and pickles. I hate condiments.

9. Favorite chip flavor? Memphis BBQ....when is Lays going to bring those back?

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Jimmy Buffett "Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads." Ok, that's 4 cds, but they all come in a set, so that counts right?

11. What kind of car do you drive? Ford F-250 or Mustang depending on the situation. I love the truck, but it's falling apart. I hate the 'stang, but it gets better gas mileage. Advantage: Push

12. Favorite sandwich? The free kind that someone else makes

13. What characteristic do you despise? dishonesty.......and not finding me attractive

14. Favorite item of clothing? My Wisconsin Badgers sweatshirt...so comfy

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Napili Bay, Maui, Hawaii....no more relaxing place in the world.

16. What color is your bathroom? dazzleberry and navy blue....yes I said dazzleberry. Visit Target for more dazzleberry decor.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Nike. I'm not a big fan of their shoes, but they make some pretty good clothing.

18. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? Being invisible....how cool would that be? And not for perverted reasons (well not entirely)....you could learn a lot about people that way. Plus you could make a pretty good living as a private investigator.

19. Favorite time of the day? When Rachel gets home from work.

20. What was your most memorable birthday? Probably the one where my psycho little league coach threw some kids out of the way to get me a foul ball at a minor league baseball game. That was crazy.

21. Where were you born? Portland, OR born and raised

22. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball and basketball

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? 99% of the people who read it.

24. Person you expect to send it back first? ? we'll see.....

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Kirkland......the 50 gallon drum from Costco

26. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi and I don't care what you say.

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Lately a night owl....I need more stuff to do during the day

28. What is your shoe size? 12.5-13 depending on the shoes.

29. Do you have any pets? Not right now, but I have ambitions of one day owning a Saint Bernard

30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? Still no news on the job front, but stay tuned.

31. What did you want to be when you grew up? At various times I wanted to be a vet, a professional athlete, a fireman, and a deep sea explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment