Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Living for the Moment

Ever had one of those moments where you hear a song and it just seems to perfectly illustrate your mood for the moment, and you just want to listen to that particular song over and over and over again? Like for the forseeable future, you could never get sick of hearing it? That just happened to me. And the song o' the day happened to be Nelly's "St. Louie." Why that song, I don't know. I've never been to St. Louie, thus you would never find me there. However, I literally got up and started dancing on my way to the refridgerator to get a Pepsi because of this song. It just ended, and now I'm listening to Three 6 Mafia's "Late Nite Tip." Great song, and some other time, I'd be rapping right along with these guys. However, right now I've got a fever, and the only thing that'll cure it is more Nelly. E.I.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment