Sunday, March 6, 2005

survey

What comes to mind when you hear..


..snow?: don't drive

..rain?: home

..tornado?: Hideo Nomo

..summer love?: That crappy Freddie Prinze movie. Oh wait that was Summer Catch. Whatever, it still blew.

..Jon?: somebody forgot their h

..Mike?: I wanna be like mike a like mike

..Shea?: Mets

..banana?: Those long phallic shaped bicycle seats

..dizzy?: This old Disney cartoon featuring Goofy being Goofy with the song "Dizzy" playing in the background.

..Laura?: my late aunt

..Juan?: Juan-to see my penny collection?

..car?: transportation

..white?: snow

..peppermint?: schnopps -why I don't know.

..New Found Glory?: Don't they sing some song that people like that sounds like every other band of the same genre? Is there really a difference between New Found Glory, Simple Plan, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, Maroon 5, Five for Fighting, Green Day, etc.?

..placebo?: that cord they cut when you have a baby.

..orange juice?: Free like OJ all day.....

..candid camera?: surprise!

..sister?: Erin

..brother?: G-Deezy and Crunk

..hate?: being unemployed

..school?: over

..President?: would never want to have to make the decisions he does.

..football?: Raising Reser

..rap?: gettin funky.

..pop?: Pepsi

..rock?: chalk jayhawk

..punk?: Ashton Kutcher

..death?: not ready

..baby?: names...Rachel and I threw around baby names on the way home from Seattle yesterday. After about 45 minutes, the conversation kind of got weird. A sampling:

(As we drove by a Fred Meyer, Wal-Mart and Big K)

Rachel: What about Fred?

Andy: What about Wallace Martin Lasselle? We could call him Wal-Mart?

Rachel: And if we have a daughter named Kylan and she's big, we can call her Big K!

Andy: Or if she's retarded, we can call her Special K!

We're both going to hell.

..duuude?: What's mine say? Sweet! I know, but what's mine say?

..the end?: movies.

What is your favorite..

gum: Trident Bubble Gum

restaurant: Red Robin

drink: Pepsi

season: Spring

type of weather: sunny highs of about 72, light breeze from the west

thing to do on a half day: Drive to Seattle for an M's game.

late-night activity: If I'm with my friends it's an Xbox marathon. If I'm with Rachel......

sport: baseball

city: Portland or Boston

store: I do most of my shopping at Costco.



When was the last time you..

cried: When I thought Rachel was going to move back to Wisconsin

played a sport: I played basketball last week.

laughed: On the way home from Seattle last night.

hugged someone: yesterday evening.

felt depressed: When my alarm went off at 3:45 on Friday morning and I had to drag my ass to work.

felt overworked: You know.....I don't ever feel like I've been overworked....guess that means I'm not trying. Maybe in high school when my coach didn't think I was in shape so I had to run laps around the gym for 20 minutes after practice. That kinda pissed me off. I played 28 of a possible 32 minutes every game! How was I not in shape?

faked sick: I think it was a couple years ago when I was going to the beach with the guys for Memorial Day.

lied: I don't really recall.

What was the last..

word you said: outside

thing you ate: ice cream cookie sandwich

song you listened to: Rachel talking

thing you drank: coke

place you went to: Seattle....specifically Pike Place Market and the I-Max theater at the aquarium.

movie you saw: an I-Max movie about Mount St. Helens. Actual movie was Hitch

movie you rented: The Notebook....what a ridiculous movie.

concert you attended: Herman's Hermits at the KISN the Summer Goodbye tour. Mom had Peter Noon sign her arm. It was absurd.

Who was the last person you..

hugged: Steve when I was leaving Seattle

cried over: well I cried when I thought Rachel was leaving...but the last time I cried over an acutal person was when my grandma died.

kissed: Rachel

danced with: Rachel....we did the cha cha slide in the living room.

shared a secret with: Rachel

had a sleepover with: I stayed at Dave's a few weeks ago.

called: Grant

went to a movie with: Rachel

saw: not counting people I live with, Steve.

were angry with: my mom.

couldn't take your eyes off of: Rachel....this is getting repetitive.

obsessed over: Lila McCann.

Have you ever..

danced in the rain: Yup....I remember one night where Joel, Sue, Katy and I all walked all over Corvallis in the rain, dancing and playing football. Joel took a football off the face if I remember correctly, and someone said someone was "dripping all over the floor like a wet puppy"

kissed someone: yup....many someones.

done drugs: Sudafed maybe.

drank alcohol: I haven't.

slept around: I've slept around the house.

partied 'til the sun came up: Not so much anymore, but there was a time.

had a movie marathon: Grant and I once watched Crocodile Dundee three times in a row. But my goal is to have a weekend where one day I watch nothing but natural disaster movies and the next day I watch giant animal movies.

gone too far on a dare: if too far is pretending to hump the Buick across the street, then yes.

spun until you were immensely dizzy: Yup...we did this at basketball camp once and had races.....one guy almost knocked himself out running into the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment