Monday, March 21, 2005

Survey

*What is the geekiest part of your music collection? I'm the only person with all six of Sir Mix-A-Lot's CDs that I know. That includes Mix himself.

*What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night? Typically I won't raid the fridge. If I'm hungry late night, that usually means a trip to La Conga or Sharis.

*What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? Free Willy or Grumpier Old Men

If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? I'd get a bigger......nah, I don't need plastic surgery. I'm happy with what I got.

*What do you have a completely irrational fear of? People sticking their finger in my belly button. Seriously. It weirds me out.

*What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment? shifting my weight from one foot to the other.

*Do you know anyone famous? If by know you mean I can call them and they'd know who I was, then no. But if you mean that I know their birthday, favorite food, and paid to be part of their fan club, then yes.

*Spontaneous or planned? Spontaneous is always fun.

**Who should play you in a movie about your life? Hmmm....Probably Kevin James from the King of Queens....pretty much that show is my life. Just call me Doug Heffernan. If only I worked for UPS...

*What do you carry with you at all times? My cell phone and my debit card.....and a sense of humor.

*What do you miss most about being a kid? Being able to walk to my best friends house to play video games or head to the park to play baseball or hoops or whatever.

*Are you happy with your given name? Yup.....could've been a lot worse.

*Have you ever been in a play? Don't think so. I once had to play a waiter in a skit for french class in high school. Ever seen a waiter trip over a carpet and scream "Mon Dieu!"? I have. It was me.

*Have you ever been in love? have been, still am, always will be.

*Do you talk a lot? As much as possible.

*Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? Yes.....when they loiter and ask for change when they're 3 blocks from an employment center.....hello people.

*Do you spend more time with your partner or your friends? My partner...we live together. I miss my friends sometimes though. We need to institute an annual vacation for the guys as soon as possible.

*Something you love and hate? Pepsi....so good for the soul, so bad for the waistline.

*Do you tell your friends about your sex life? Not so much anymore, but when I was dating girls that I wasn't that serious about, I was an open book.

*Can you drive a manual car? Yup. Took me a while to master, but I got it.

*What's one trait you hate in a person? Not following through.

*Favorite writing instrument? My Anaheim Angels pen.....er....my Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim pen. Nevermind. I hate it.

*What's the one car you will never buy? a '95 Ford Mustang Convertible.

*If you won the lottery, what would you do? Get married, buy a house, get a suite at OSU football games, and maybe move to LA for a year to get Angels season tickets.

*Burial or cremation? Burial. I want people to be able to come visit me and leave Pepsi cans at my grave.

*How many online journals do you read regularly? About 7 or 8. Some of y'all need to write more.

*What's one thing you're a sore loser at? Anything that I feel I have a reasonable shot at winning. I don't get mad if I lose to Joel in a round of golf, but if I lose a game of Trivial Pursuit to anyone I get grumpy.

*If you don't like a person, how do you show it? I really don't. That's probably why I was voted friendliest in high school. A lot of the people that voted for me probably didn't realize I despised them.

*Do you cry in front of your friends? I don’t cry!!! I avoid it at all costs. They make fun of me when I do. It's not fun.

*What kind of first impression do you think you give to people? This guy is odd. Nice guy, but odd.

*What's one thing you like to do alone? Write in my online journal.

*Are you a giver or a taker? I'm a both-er.

*When's the last time you cried? A few months ago sometime....Rachel and I had a pretty emotional conversation.

*Favorite communication method? In person.....best way to get your point across.

*How many drinks before you're tipsy? Don't know....never attempted to get tipsy.

*Do you think you're cute? I do from time to time. Right now I need a haircut though.

*Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends? I make it a point not to know what my friends
genitals look like, as well as making it a point that they don't know what mine look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment