Thursday, March 3, 2005

two down too many more to go

Work isn't getting any better, but it certainly isn't getting worse either. Who knew that I could wake up at 3:45 in the morning on consecutive days before my alarm went off? Crazy. I must be motivated. Or broke. Maybe that's what's motivating me........


Had this conversation with this gut James at work today:

James: So did you go to Portland State?
Me (suddenly realizing I wore a PSU t-shirt): oh, no actually I went to OSU.
James: So why'd you stop going?
Me: I graduated.
James: you mean you have a degree?
Me: Yep.
James: So what are you doing working here?

That about sums it up.

Things I overheard today:

In the bathroom at work: "So then the next day I had some sausage chili dogs. I can't believe I'm still alive."

At Good Samaritan Hospital: "Holy cow you're still alive." A DOCTOR said this. At least he had the white coat on.

I know these things aren't related, but they're still both funny.

More church signs:

*A clean conscience makes for a soft pillow

*Hear my Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment