Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Dinner for dummies

So as we're cooking dinner tonight (which was grilled cheese sandwiches and stuffing) I'm looking at the box for the directions on how to cook the stuffing. Pretty simple...boil water and margarine. So I'm like 1/4 cup margarine, got it. Rachel says "you don't need to use that much margarine." I'm like "baby, the recipe on the box calls for 1/4 cup margarine, I'm using 1/4 cup margarine." She says "I'll bet it says that the margarine is optional." So I look at the box and sure enough, there's an asterisk. So the message attached to the asterisk says "to cook with less margarine, decrease margarine by 2 tablespoons."


Ummmm......

So let me get this straight, if I don't want to use as much margarine, I shouldn't put as much in?

Am I going to be tested on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment