Monday, February 13, 2006

Originality is dead

Without a doubt, the most popular song for myspace pages has to be upside down by Jack Johnson. Does everyone love this guy or what? Am I the only guy who doesn't really know who the hell this guy is? It seems like everytime I look at someone's page for the first time, I'm hearing those goddamn bongos. Let's mix it up people!


The weekend was pretty relaxed. Went to the gymnastics "pink out" on Friday. It was a fundraiser for breast cancer. All the gymnasts wore pink leotards, and they handed out pink t-shirts. Sadly, they didn't have extra large, so I got to squeeze my chunky frame into a large. It really wouldn't have been that bad, if I didn't have a shirt on underneath it. Rachel was like "ooooh sexy man in a tight pink shirt....can we write 'Kitten' on the back? For whatever reason, she's started calling me Kitten. I'm stuck in that odd position where if I get frustrated by it, she'll call me Kitten more, and if I pretend like I like it, she'll keep calling me Kitten. I have nothing in common with kittens, I don't particularly even like kittens. Yet it's her new pet name for me.

Saturday we went to Target and scanned items for our wedding registry. What fun! They just give you a scanner and you run around the store scanning anything that looks like you might like it. You might scan a kitchen knife set one minute, a fluffy pillow the next, and then you're scanning Jenga. And yes, we did scan all those items. I can't wait til we do that at another store. I don't even care if people will never buy the stuff for us, I just like scanning!

Yesterday we went to Portland so Rachel could try on the dress and we could go see the bears. No joke, one of the black bears was named Andy. We got our picture taken with him. He was a nice bear. Ironically, the guy kept feeding him gummi bears. I don't know if this is a form of cannibalism or not, but it was weird.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment