Friday, February 24, 2006

Beaver Fever

Who else was sad to see Patrick kicked off American Idol last night? Are you kidding me? He was robbed. This is almost worse than when Nikko Smith got bounced last year. I'm bitter.


Work has been ridiculous this week. If it's this slow throughout the next six months like they've been telling me it might be, I might go insane. I spend almost more time at work reading cnn.com and espn.com than working right now. Yesterday, I thought I'd go ask people if they needed help. I went to three people, they were all either playing online games or looking at news websites. Ridiculous. Thank God I left early yesterday....I might've started office chair bowling by 4:30.

Why'd I leave early you ask? Good question. Rachel had to get her dress altered at David's Bridal. I guess I didn't really need to go, but doing wedding things together is a good idea I suppose. Rach and Mom went to David's Bridal and Grant and I hung out until we went and met them at TGI Fridays. I really like the food at Friday's, but it has to be the loudest restaurant of all time. It's amazing. The highlight of the dinner had to be the awkward first date that was going on at the table next to us. The girl just looked like she was having nothing to do with this guy. He kept trying to tell stories, but the guy was a meathead, and she wasn't interested in hearing his drinking stories. To his credit, he knew he was striking out. She got up to go to the bathroom and he just pulled his stocking cap down as low as he could and shook his head. But did this stop him from trying? Nope. He keep hammering away with his inane stories. Roger Lodge just said something about "I don't think these two will be interested in seeing each other again."

8 hours of work, then I'm off to the beach for the weekend. Our plan is to do as little as possible and watch movies all weekend. Rach is making me watch The Cutting Edge, and I'm breaking out Darby O'Gill and the Little People, if I can find it. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment