Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Argh

So nothing's more depressing than thinking you're exercising more and eating smarter and then finding out you're not only not losing weight, but you're gaining. Now I know how women feel. Seriously one of the most irritating feelings ever. It may be time to drastically change my diet and see if that helps. I'm the kind of guy that needs to see results in order to continue doing something. I need to see them immediately. Very impatient person.


Yesterday I went to play basketball, and I decided I was going to push myself to play harder than I normally do. I did, and I played fairly well. Only problem was that I fucked up my arch and now I'm limping. Guess there's a reason I don't go full speed anymore. I also have this weird bruise on the top of my foot. Yesterday was a big downer.

Text messaging is killing my cell phone bill. Last year I was paying between $50 and $55 a month. Now I'm up to $67. This has got to stop. Fortunately it's time for me to get a new plan so maybe I can figure out how to save myself a little money.

This is most complaining I've done in a long time. I need something to cheer me up. I'll listen to a little Sir Mix-a-Lot and play some Snood before I head to work...that always picks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment