Thursday, February 16, 2006

The man in the red shirt

So I have this red shirt. It's got some black stripes on it. I like this shirt. So I wear it to work every so often. Take yesterday for example. Only problem is, every single time I wear this shirt, this other guy that works here wears a shirt that looks almost identical. It's amazing. No matter what day I wear this shirt, I always run into Lyle and he's sporting a similar look. Never fails. Every time I hear someone says "hey you and Lyle are like twins today!" or "Did you and Lyle coordinate before work today?" or my favorite "Is it red striped shirt day? Did I miss the memo?" So frustrating!


That's all I got today. I volunteered to train as a backup for my supervisor's position. Keep in mind I know nothing about stock transfers or tax law, but I figure this could be a good way to end up making more money down the line. We'll see if anything comes of it. Enjoy your Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment