Friday, January 5, 2007

Quick Hitters

A couple of quick things:


*I got three new pairs of jeans for Christmas. I had lil' smokies dumped all over the first pair new years eve. I just wrote on the second pair with a pen at work. I think I'll leave the third pair unworn until 2008.

*I'v got this new problem where when I sneeze, my left eyelid spasms for the next 30 seconds or so and my arms kind of tingle. I don't think it's good. I'll keep you posted.

*If I have to hear Clay Walker tell me about mama before she was mama one more damn time, I'm going to have to stop listening to country music radio stations. My mom didn't admit she smoked marijuana either, so you're not that special.

*People who call sports talk shows really like hearing their own voice on the radio. Oh, and no matter how many times you've gotten through to the host, you're not friends with them. Deal with it.

*I'd like you all to send Rachel a MySpace message or email or whatever telling her why we need to get TiVo and/or HD. I think she's starting to cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment