Friday, May 26, 2006

Time to relax....

....or not. This week has been stressful, as I've already said. Mortgage lenders calling and meeting with us all week, working hard and doing some wedding planning, it's all made me pretty tired. And now I've got a three day weeked to relax...er party like a rockstar. Who knew the first bachelor party that I'd go to would be my own? This isn't going to be your typical get smashed and hire strippers bachelor party. Oh no...that's not how I do. We're paintballing and then spending the weekend at the beach playing guitar hero and watching sports. Should be a good time. I'm not going to get much sleep, but I guess I'll catch up on the sleep when I'm dead.


Last night I tried to watch a little tv. It's amazing. All my shows are over for the season, and I'd already seen sportscenter, so there was literally nothing on tv that captivated my interest. So I watched probably 25 minutes of television last night. Usually it's tv from about 7 to 10 or 11 every night, but last night Rachel and I worked on wedding stuff. It's amazing how productive you can be when you don't watch TV. Hopefully this is a trend that lasts throughout the summer.

Another weird tidbit from last night - after meeting with another mortgage lender, we went to Abby's Pizza in Albany for dinner. In my opinion, the best pizza around. Anyways, we order, then we go and sit down. The guy brings our pizza out, asks if we want any napkins, then he bows to us and leaves. It was quite possibly the strangest thing to ever happen at a pizza place. Poor guy was probably just trying to do his job to the best of his ability, but somethings are just above and beyond. That'd be like the garbage man washing the inside of your garbage can for you or something. Strange. Then again, it's Albany.

No comments:

Post a Comment