Thursday, February 15, 2007

Musings

So yesterday I walk out the front door and there's something wrapped around my doorknob. It's a letter from ProGrass. Basically this is what it says.


"I was in your neighborhood and noticed that your lawn sucked. I can help. I will fix your crappy lawn if you pay me an obscene amount."

First, my lawn looks exactly like every other lawn in the neighborhood. They're all sub par. It's FEBRUARY. Nobody's lawn looks great in February. Second, if I cared that much about my lawn, I wouldn't have let it deteriorate in the first place and probably would've already called ProGrass. Bite me ProGrass!

A new restaurant opened up in the North Albany Village. It's called Spice n' Ice. It bills itself as an "Asian Grill with Gelato Ice Cream" Does that make any sense to anyone? I think it just sounds absurd. Yet last night as I drove by, I peeked in and the place was PACKED. Literally not a table open. Maybe it's worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment