Monday, February 26, 2007

Like with cars?

So last week, I made the weekly bank run for the Foundation on Friday. There's this one ditzy girl (aptly named Tiffany) who works there that I absolutely cannot stand. She can't count, which makes it tough for her to be a bank teller. Anyways, of course I end up getting her as my teller. She starts asking me all these questions like "so, do you have the weekend off?" and "are you in school?" Not sure what these two questions have in common, but whatever. Anyways, I tell her I just went back to school for accounting, and she says "oh, like with cars?"


I have no clue what she thought I said. For her sake, I hope she didn't hear me correctly. Not wanting to continue this conversation, I just say "yep."

Big Mistake.

She's a gearhead. Who would've thought?

So she starts grilling me on classic cars and asking me what I like working on, and if I know how much the frame for a dodge charger would be and all this mess. I tried to bs my way through it, but I think I did a pretty crappy job. Of course, while this is going on, she miscounted the money and it took an extra 10 minutes for her to fix it.

I can't wait til next time I go in and she asks me about cars, I'm probably going to say "oh I gave that up. I'm into chemistry now" and see what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment