Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Too Fruity for the Snacks

After getting home last night and having my wife call me "Gay Pooh" all night, I decided that maybe that profile wasn't really how I wanted to portray myself. So I changed it up a bit. It's harder than you'd think to find profiles for guys in their late 20's. You'd think it'd be easier. I finally found a cool OSU one, but instead of saying "Send an Email" or "Add to Friends" it said stuff like "Send Marcus Mail" and "Add me Bitch!" My name's not Marcus, and I couldn't figure out to how to change it. Finally I just went uber-simple....and I'm pretty happy with it. You just can't go wrong with the Rally Monkey.


So, I'm sorry to those of you who stumble across the blog and have no clue what that last post was about. Just try to picture Pooh and Piglet trying to get a pear out of a tree in the most non-hetero way possible with a background that looks like the pastel-fairy puked all over it. It was that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment