Thursday, April 6, 2006

Are you kidding me?

Let's go over a few of the things that happened yesterday that made me happy:


-I started reading the DaVinci Code again.

-There was a stretch of time in the afternoon at work where I had nothing to do so I could listen to the Angels game on the radio.

-I had a basketball game at Timberhill.

-I saw Ice Age 2.

Ok, now let's go over a few things that pissed me off yesterday:

I'm sitting the break room reading my book, and this lady comes in and starts reading the paper, then proceeds to try to engage me in a conversation about one of the stories. Usually when someone has a book in front of them, they don't particularly want to talk about an attempted abduction, or anything else for that matter. They want to read their book.

I had nothing to do yesterday because my coworker vanished for a little while. I was going to open mail with her, but then all of a sudden she's nowhere to be found. And she came in an hour late again.

My basketball game ended up being against a high school girls team. Apparently the guy that signed us up to play put us in the worst possible league. So let's just say I didn't particularly enjoy scoring 20 and grabbing 15 boards last night. It's no fun playing against people who start screaming and backing away when you come out to guard them.

No comments:

Post a Comment