Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Is This for Real?

So during a particularly slow patch at work today, I stumbled across this article online. It's tips on how to "pick someone up who is out of your league" on the internet. Seriously? My favorite is the trick the guy who was a self proclaimed "6" on the looks scale landed a model by asking her about her trip to China. You're kidding, asking for a woman's opinions and conversing about common experiences is a good way to start a relationship? SHOCKING! Or this line: Once youve exchanged a couple of messages, swap phone numbers for the all-important call by saying, I get busy, so lets continue this over the phone. Wow.....I get busy. That'll impress her. Who wrote this crap?


By the way, I fully realize the irony in me criticizing online dating. I also feel there's a right way and a wrong way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment