Friday, June 16, 2006

Yep...I'm old

So last night, I'm flipping channels and I come across this musical on OPB. At first I started watching just out of curiosity because the girl singing looked pretty young to be on Broadway (the show was taped at Lincoln Center in New York). Well then I got into the story, and before I knew it, I'd watched the entire thing and it was midnight. And the thing was, I really enjoyed it, like it was the best thing I'd seen on TV in months (not counting World Cup and other sports events). My grandparents would've been so proud of me. The show was called "The Light in the Piazza" for anyone interested in watching it, or anyone traveling to NY anytime soon.


You know you've become an adult when you start watching OPB at night and you enjoy it. I just gave up the last shred of my childhood I think. Maybe I'll reclaim it by playing some video games and eating a cupcake for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment