Thursday, June 8, 2006

I can contain myself no longer

Ok, I've been sitting here working while my co-worker has been talking about her personal life on the phone for the past 30 minutes. It's been killing me. I want to just put my headphones on and ignore it, but like a horrific car wreck, I can't seem to turn away. What's great is half an hour into the conversation she just goes "oh so how are you doing?" As if it never occurred to her until that moment that someone else was in the conversation. They just talked about the other person's life for about 30 seconds, and now she's ending the conversation by saying "Well call me sometime just to chat." AMAZING! Now she's dialing someone else! This is really funny to me for some reason. Ok, had to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment