Thursday, March 9, 2006

Blizzard!

When Rachel woke me up this morning and told me it was snowing, I thought she was fucking with me. But we've got a bonafide blizzard going on out there. It's definitely looking like a possibility that we'll open late today. That would be just fabulous. If they closed, that'd be even better, though I don't see that in cards. I haven't seen it snow like this in a long tmie. It's really coming down out there. Sadly, it'll all be gone by about 10. One thing I know for sure though....my co-worker won't be in on time.


The overall talent on American Idol just isn't there this year. But I'm more into this season for one reason and one reason only....Kellie Pickler. There has never been a tv personality like her. I don't care if she wins or not, that girl needs her own reality show. I was so excited when I remembered that I taped her now famous "I had a SAL-mon!" exchange with Ryan Seacrest. Awesome. I don't know how you couldn't want to be that girls friend.

Playing basketball, I can tell I'm getting in better shape. I move much faster, and my legs stay with me for more than two games. Sadly, my knees feel 20 years older than they did two months ago, and I can't jump to save my ass. It's a crappy feeling when you go to jump to get a rebound and you barely can slip a quarter under your heels.

Happy Birthday to my buddy Steve, and also to my uno buddy Robyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment