Thursday, March 16, 2006

Say Something!

So last night I had a dream that I was hanging out at the park with JR and Joel, when all of a sudden terrorists bombed Portland. It was nuts. Absolute chaos, bomb sirens, surface to air missiles....the works. Very scary. The dream took a turn for the weird when I had to board a little boat with Captain Jack Sparrow who successfully outmanuvered the big terrorist warship and led us to safety.


The NCAA Tournament starts today. Sadly my office is full of women who could care less. There's probably 4 or 5 people in the building that actually care. So I probably work at the only office in the US that doesn't have an office pool on the tourney. So today I'll be working/watching game-trackers online. should be good times. Go Illinois!

No comments:

Post a Comment