Thursday, July 7, 2005

Did I just get Tagged?

Reading through my buddies journals today, I noticed that my name appeared on Annie's "tagged" list. I wasn't really sure that I was the Andy in question (you never know, it's a popular name), but I'm bored, so here goes. For everyone's sanity, I'm not "tagging" anyone, but you're all free to insert your answers if you'd like. Or not.

Five Songs I'm diggin right now

1. My List - Toby Keith. Probably his best song, in my opinion.
2. Get Back - Ludacris. Any song that employs the term "Yeek, Yeek" and also uses the ever popular police siren-esque "woop woop" is right up there with me.
3. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness. Just because it is awesome.
4. Rollin with MVP - Stagga Lee. I just thought about this song for the first time in forever today, and, well it is a great summer song.
5. O.A.R. - Missing Pieces. Just a fun song. I'd never even heard of these guys before Rachel, but they're pretty cool.

There ya go.

In other news.....

I'm having some issues with my dad right now. You'll remember a few months ago (well you probably won't) the Mustang crapped out. Well I couldn't afford the $2000 it was going to cost to fix it, and neither could Dad. So Dad comes across a credit card I'd signed up for but never activated. So he convinces me (against my better judgement) to activate it and use it to pay for the car repair. So the car gets repaired, Dad says to send him the bill and he'll handle the credit card payments. Fast forward to now.....

......So I gave dad the first bill. He never paid it. I had to call and make an emergency payment at the last second to keep from having a late payment. What's more, I haven't driven the car more than a few times since it was repaired. I've been driving the not so reliable Brown Sugar. This doesn't seem fair to me. The only reason we have a car is because of my credit, which is in danger of being ruined because I can barely afford to pay for anything right now thanks to my crappy job. Now I know that it's a little spoiled of me to expect my dad to pay for repairs on a car that I've driven pretty much since high school. However, this was his idea, and he told me he was going to handle the payments. So I'm not sure what to do. Do I bring all this up with dad, or do I just take it becuase he's helped me out with so much over the years? I'm not sure what to do, so I'm opening it up to my online friends to get an idea of what other people think. Granted, some of you don't know my dad....some of you barely know me. But I'm just interested in y'alls opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment