Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Work loons

You know you work with some strange people when....


One of them voluntarily tells you that her grandfather murdered 4 people and buried them in his backyard.

Yup.

You read that right.

Apparently this girl's granddaddy lives on the Texas-Mexico border. She claims that he shot four Mexicans running across the border in his backyard, then buried them there. Creepy. But then it gets even better (or worse I should say).

She thinks this is ok! She's like "they can't do anything about it because they were in the country illegally." Are you serious? So if something goes wrong with my passport, and I end up in France on vacation technically illegally, it's ok for some Parisian to pop me on the Champs Elysses?

Wow.

I need a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment