Sunday, June 19, 2005

Guess who's back

At the urging of my millions of fans, I'm back to write again. I know you all missed me dearly. And by millions of fans, I mean Heidi, and by missed me dearly, I mean not at all.


I guess my writing has really slowed down lately because I've fallen into sort of a routine with work and whatnot. It's get up, go to work, come home and watch tv, eat dinner and watch a little more tv. I need to switch it up. I know what should work well.....a trip to Florida! And guess what? I've got one on Wednesday! Oh the harmony of life is great.

Work was great on Friday. Well the last hour or so. It always gets painfully slow on Friday afternoons. For whatever reason, every person of authority in our office left early. So we were left to run the show. That meant putting in a "Ultimate Party 2003" Cd and having a dance-off in the records room. Great times. Everyone just cut loose. I think a few people were a little shocked that the 25 year old guy that listens to country all day started jamming out to Robyn's hit "Show me Love" and "Return of the Mack" but hey, I gotta keep 'em on their toes.

Yesterday Rachel and I went to Portland and hung out with Grandpa for the day. We watched the OSU game......one bad pitch away from shocking the #1 team in the nation. That's baseball though, that's the reason Tulane's #1 and we're not. Their hit falls into the gap in right center, ours lands in the Tulane rightfielder's glove. Hope we win tomorrow...it'd be a shame to go all the way to Omaha to lose two games.

After the game, Rach and I took Grandpa to Olive Garden for a Father's Day dinner. He seemed to really enjoy it. He was a little mad at himself for forgetting to get his handicapped sticker so we could get upfront parking. It's funny, he's the one that needs it, and he's mad that he forgot it for us. Such a nice guy that grandpa.

That's about all I got for now. I'll be sure to chronicle the trip to Florida and write a novel about it when I get back. Peace n' love!

No comments:

Post a Comment