Thursday, June 2, 2005

I was alone...I was all by myself

I MISS MY GIRLFRIEND!


I've been trying to keep busy....watching movies with the neighbors, golfing with my brother, end of year athletic department banquets. They're all fun and enjoyable and all....but it's just not the same without Rachel around. I can't come home and tell her about the funny things that happened or my ridiculous day at work or anything.

And call me paranoid, but everytime she goes home and I don't go with her, I'm worried she's not going to come back. That's the pessimist in me. I still sit around sometimes and go "why exactly is she with me again? What'd I do to get so lucky?" Is that ridiculous? We've been together two years, and I still doubt my worth as a boyfriend from time to time.

This is the kind of post you get from me when I'm in my apartment alone for four consecutive nights.

I know you're having a great time at home baby, but you can't get back here soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment