Monday, June 20, 2005

Happy Father's Day....to me?

So I think you know your dad his having a little TOO much fun at the College World Series when you wish him a happy father's day and he replies "Same to you!" without skipping a beat. Dad I think has fallen in love with Omaha, Nebraska. He's been going off about how great the weather is, how good the food is, and how absolutely fantastic the college world series is. He's practically demanding that we go next year. I'm not going to argue with him. Here's a typical conversation with him.


Me: So are you guys having fun?
Dad: Oh, Andy, Eh! It's amazing. I had the best steak sandwich I've ever had at the ballpark.
Me: Awesome...so how's the stadium?
Dad: Oh, Andy, Eh! It's amazing. This is the greatest place to watch a game.
Me: Really. So the weather's been nice?
Dad: Oh, Andy, Eh! It's amazing. It's been perfect.

You get the idea.

Two days until I leave for Florida! Then I can be the one raving about another part of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment