Tuesday, November 23, 2004

This n' That

Things I heard at the Boys and Girls Club last night:

"You know what's strange? I always seem to get hit with people's left arm. I think maybe it's cause I'm right handed."

"My Mom dated a cop for a while. He was hot!" "He was not! He was old, ugly and he was a SHERIFF, not a cop."

"Can I have a piece of paper and a pencil? I want to draw a condor."

Then I had a dream last night that I was in a class at the university of Kansas with Larry Brown, now coach of the Pistons. And somehow we ended up in the group and our class project was to steal a toilet from a mansion that was being renovated. But the guy that lived there was this creepy guy that looked like he belonged in the movie Van Helsing. So me and this quiet girl that never talks had to distract his butler, who looked more like a bodyguard, while Larry snuck upstairs and put the toilet on the dumbwaiter and lowered it down. It gets a little fuzzy from there, but I think something went wrong and it turned out the quiet girl had magic powers and saved Larry and I from certain death. Good times. I'm off to work.....adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment