Monday, August 6, 2007

ask, and you shall receive

So of course, after saying that today was kind of strange, I get my neighbor's mail in my mailbox. But wait, there's more.....


On the way home I pass a guy in his mid-20s sitting next to his mangled bike, being attended to by two firefighters. Right next to them, a cop is interviewing two high school girls, who seem to be trying to explain the the cop what happened, as they lean against the dented hood of their Jetta. I'm not sure that this accident required the response of two cop cars and a fire truck, given that the dazed biker seemed to be fine other than the fact his elbow was cut up and he had an ice-pack on his head, but then again you never can be too careful. My favorite part was the hand motions the girls were using to explain how the biker was riding erratically and "came out of nowhere." It was pretty awesome, and I was upset when the light turned green and I had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment