Monday, August 6, 2007

Do you know where your elderly person is?

Ever have those days where nothing happens normally? That's today. It started with my drive to work. Passing HP, I see a guy in his mid-30's who could probably have his picture in the dictionary next to the term "poindexter." Sprinting down Highway 20 as if he's late for work. Hilarious. I have no clue where he walked from, if his car broke down or what, but he was hauling ass. Good stuff.


As if that wasn't amusing enough, I get into downtown Corvallis, and I literally had to stop at every crosswalk to let an elderly person cross the street. All the way down 2nd. Three different times. It was like the assisted living place had a jailbreak or something.

Anyways, I hope that's a sign of more fun stuff to come. I'll keep you posted.......

No comments:

Post a Comment