Thursday, August 24, 2006

wisdom from a cookie is crummy

So my fortune cookie today told me that "an admirer finds you charming." Really? That's news? I'm supposed to be shocked that someone who admires me finds me charming? Isn't that what admirers do? Way to go out on a limb there cookie.


In other news, it's been almost two months since my wedding. In that time, I haven't heard from one of my groomsmen once, despite repeated calls and emails. Not sure what to make of this. I hope he's alright, though I think I would've heard if he was dead. So it's been more fun to make up stories about what he's been doing. My latest is that he's running drugs through a tunnel under the border to help pay off medical bills. I hope he's not avoiding me because he owes me $80....cause I'd hope he realizes that our friendship is worth a little more than tuxedo rental money.

No comments:

Post a Comment