Tuesday, May 3, 2005

bzzzzzt!

First off, happy birthday to my cousins, KBear, and Kindra.


Now......last night I decided to cut my hair. I've cut my own hair since I was in seventh grade. Saved I don't know how many thousands of dollars that way. Anyways, as I'm cutting my hair, Rachel gets home. I'm thinking "great, she can touch it up, trim my neck and around my ears." So she comes upstairs telling me how she got a table and four chairs for $50 bucks from one of her patients. Well she's so excited about this purchase (it really is a great purchase) that she doesn't notice that I took the clipper attachment off. Next thing I know, a giant clump of hair lands on my shoulder and she screams. I now have a golf ball sized chunk of hair missing behind my ear. After she almost started crying she felt so bad, we decided it'd be better just to leave it and let it grow back than to shave my entire head. Based on the reactions I get today at work, we'll see if that was a good decision or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment