Friday, May 6, 2005

Cinco de Mayo....way better than Quatro de Mayo

The OC was on last night, and it was good one! Holy crap it was intense. So intense in fact, that when I returned to the couch after getting something to drink, I was so involved in the show that I started cuddling with the wrong girl!


I was sitting on the couch between Rachel and Nicole. I've written before how I think Nicole and Rachel are pretty similiar. Well I sit back down on the couch and start cuddling with who I thought was Rachel. Something didn't seem quite right though. I look over to my left and I'm like "I didn't even realize Nicole was wearing the same shirt as Rachel." Then I kinda looked up at the girl whose shoulder I was using as a pillow. Definitely Nicole. She's got this face that's kinda half confused, half amused. And she just starts laughing hysterically and says "I was wondering how long that was going to take you." Probably a good 30-45 seconds had passed. I turned so red. Rachel, who didn't notice until right then, just shakes her head and starts laughing. Probably the most embarassing thing that's happened to me in a long time. Props to Nicole for not freaking out though, and letting me figure it out on my own. Made it way funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment