Friday, May 25, 2007

Lessons learned

This has just not been my week. First the Denny's fiasco, and now this.


Yesterday I woke up before my alarm went off about 5:15. Despite not going to bed til nearly midnight the night before, I felt fantastic. So I jumped in the shower, got ready for the day, kissed Rachel goodbye before she was even out of bed, and I was on my way to campus. My plan was to get most of my homework done before I had to be at work at 7.

Anyone who knew me during my first stint of college is probably saying "hold on - Andy's doing homework at six in the morning? Andy's up at six in the morning? Andy's doing HOMEWORK?" Yeah, I know.....it's weird for me too. Just go with it.

So I get to campus at 6 and make my way over to the computer lab. Because of some ridiculous rules, all our homework has to be done in the College of Business comptuer lab. Whatever. I'm just in the best mood.....I'm going to have my homework done, and I won't have to do it after work or on Friday. That is, until I discovered why I never do homework at 6 in the morning. The computer lab doesn't open til 7.

So to recap, I've learned this week that it doesn't always pay to be honest, and the early bird doesn't get worm. Or his homework done. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment