Friday, September 8, 2006

I drank beer?

Yes, it finally happened. I can't believe I forgot to mention this.


At the reception last week in Wisconsin I was talking to Rachel's friend Heidi. I was sipping my water and being the good listener I am, I was not looking at my drink. So when I set it down right next to cup of Miller Lite, I did not notice. Nor did I notice when I picked up the Miller. But I definitely noticed when I took a sip and my mouth instantly registered that something was wrong. So I did the natural thing. I got the foreign substance out of my body as quickly as possible. I accomplished this feat by opening my mouth and letting gravity take whatever was in it (I'm told that's what beer tastes like) out of my mouth. So basically I just spit a mouthful of beer all over the table. Fortunately, Heidi was the only one who saw this, but I'm told that I had a look of utter shock and horror on my face. She thought it was hilarious. I was scarred. Definitely not the highlight of the weekend.

To those of you who drink......how do you drink that shit? It tastes like...well I don't know what it tastes like, but I know I didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment