Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Girl you can pick a field full of daisies......

.....but he's always gonna be my baby.


Ok, so the song is written by a girl, but I still like it. The song's called "He Loves U Not" by Dream. I picked the song because the dream I had last night was so strange, I felt compelled to write about it in my blog.

It starts with me Rachel and me having an argument, something that rarely happens in real life. We were arguing about what movie to see. I was adamant that I would not see any movie with the word "boys" or "girls" in the title. I was spouting off crappy movies such as "boys on the side," "for the boys," "boys don't cry," "girls don't cry, they get even," and so on. Nevermind that Bad Boys is one of my favorite movies. This was my logic. So she got mad, and went to see some movie with her Asian friend that she doesn't have. So I went to the mall. I have no clue why. While I'm at the mall, I run into my buddy Vince. We're talking, and I'm like "hey I'm going to meet Rachel, and she's with an Asian girl." Vince has always had a thing for Asians (he married one) so he's like "alright let's go!" So we go meet Rachel and her friend at the friend's house. She has a dog the size of Scooby Doo with a little pug dog's head. Anyways, we all pile into Rachel's car and drive to the Colorado Rockies game in Denver. And she's making U-Turns in the middle of Harrison Street and driving like a swarm of bees just flew in the window. Anyways, the trip to Denver only took about 6 minutes. Somehow, once we get to Coors Field, I'm all alone. I don't really seem to care though, probably because I'm at a major league baseball game. Well there's a bench clearing brawl that involves Preston Wilson slapping Jeromy Burnitz at second base. How two outfielders ended up at second base at the same time is beyond me. Anyways, the game is called due to the slapfest, and as I'm exiting the stadium, I run into these two girls. One of them is Heidi Peters, the other one I don't know. They're asking why the game was called off. I say "because they were afraid Burnitz was going to retaliate." This other girl goes "ohhhh, I thought it was because that girl over there is stuck in the salsa." I turn around, and there's a concession girl waist deep in a garbage can full of salsa. As I'm trying to figure this out, a guy that looks like Jonathan Silverman walks up and taps me on the hip and asks if he can get the time. I say "7:30, now give me back my wallet." The guy is already walking away at a fast rate. So I start chasing him through the concourse. He takes off, then stops and goes "alright you caught me, here's your wallet and keys." and throws them on the ground at my feet. I'm like "thanks man, I'm glad you saw the light." So I bend down to pick up my wallet and keys, and it's an empty wallet and someone else's keys! I look up again, and the guy is long gone. I got suckered by a pickpocket (who looks like Jonathan Silverman no less) in my own dream!

Who dreams of themselves getting scammed?

No comments:

Post a Comment