Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Scariest dream ever

The last two nights I have had the worst dreams. Sunday night I dreamt that I left Jonah at daycare on his first day there. Just drove to Portland and forgot about him. Once I realized, I called Rachel. That was the real terrifying part. She laid into me about how I don't care about our son and all this stuff, and I really had no comeback.


Last night I dreamt that I was at my grandparents house. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and I look in the mirror and there's a second me in the reflection. Like there was my reflection, and then a second Andy behind me that wasn't my reflection. It was so creepy. I screamed and ran and got someone else. Of course they couldn't see it. So I decided I wasn't feeling well and would go home. I get in the car and check my rear view mirror. There I am in the back seat giving myself the crazy eyes. It was terrifying.

I'm not liking this waking up every morning with an upset stomach because I'm scared to death. Maybe i need to cease and desist with the cookies and milk right before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment