Monday, April 2, 2007

Quick HIts

*Ate at a restaurant called Lil' Sambo's yesterday in Lincoln City. The name used to be Lil' Black Sambo's. I don't think I'd ever eaten there if someone hadn't suggested it. Turns out they serve a pretty good breakfast, though they charge $4 for a side of sausage. Still not big on the name though.


* My co-worker came into work today proclaiming herself a "new woman." Too bad the new one doesn't work either.

*I've had a headache for the past 24 hours. Just drank a Pepsi. It's starting to go away. Coincidence?

*I've watched every game of the NCAA tournament that's been on CBS to this point. Championship is at 6 tonight. My first class of the term? Just happens to be at 6pm tonight. God hates me.

*If you haven't watched "Planet Earth" on the Discovery Channel, you're missing out. It's amazing to me that there are still places like that on Earth, since all I ever see is concrete and asphalt. If it paid to be an enviromentalist, I might consider it.

*I got a B in Financial Accounting. For my first class in 3 years, I'll take that as a good sign.

*Baseball season starts today. If I hadn't taken 8 of the last 12 days of work off, I might've been at home today watching all the opening day games. At least I'll get to see the Angels at 7 tonight. Oh wait that's right....I have a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment