Friday, April 6, 2007

oops I did it again

Nothing puts me in a more sour mood than spilling a spoonful of yogurt on my pants at work. Sad thing is that this happens to me once a week or so. For one, it's embarrasing that I can lose track of food between the time I scoop it out of the cup and the time the spoon reaches my mouth. How's that for a short attention span? But yogurt makes some very dubious looking stains on your clothing; when these stains happen to be in the midsection reason, one can't help but wonder if other people are thinking the worst. Fear not coworkers.....it don't like work THAT much.


In other news, I recorded The Office last night while I was playing basketball. I get home and Rachel's already in bed. She says "I didn't watch The Office, but you can watch it if you want." I say I probably will, but I'd be willing to watch it again with her Friday night." So what do I do?

Watch it and delete it.

I'm not exactly racking up the Husband of the Year points at the moment. On the other hand, the fact that a yogurt dropping show deleter like me can maintain a relationship with someone of Rachel's caliber must mean I'm doing something right.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment