Monday, July 31, 2006

Another week on the grind

Well remember that hellacious sunburn I was telling you about? I'm now peeling. But this isn't normal peeling. This is like when a snake sheds its skin. It's crazy. There's damn near a whole Andy-skin coming off of me. Itches like hell and makes it hard to sleep. But enough about that.


It was nice having a weekend with nothing to do. We just kind of hung out. Went to Red Robin with Cory and Amy, watched a couple movies, watched some baseball on tv, finished our thank you's.....pretty relaxing. We even got in a few games of Sequence. Rachel whupped me good. I'll have to get her back here tonight or something.

There's this place in town that has a sign above it that says "Our customers voted us best oil-change!" Ummmmm, of course they did! They're your customers. If they thought another place was better, they'd go there idiots. That sign cracks me up everytime I see it.



Alright off to work...hopefully they've got stuff for me to do this morning. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment