Sunday, January 22, 2006

What if?

Just a thought that crossed my mind while reading the tabloids at Winco today:


How funny would it be if Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie named their baby Jennifer? I mean, can you just see this conversation:

Brad: So what should we name her?
Ang: I think Jennifer.
Brad: Uhhhh, honey? Can we just name her something else.
Ang: What are you scared of what people would think?
Brad: You aren't?
Ang: I wore blood around my neck and french kissed my brother.
Brad: Good point. I still think we should name her Cinnamon or Paprika or something, ANYTHING else.
Ang: As God is my witness Brad, we're naming this baby Jennifer. This is happening and there's nothing you can do or say
Brad: OK....can we just have sex now?
Ang: Say 'I want to name the baby Jennifer' first.
Brad: Are you serious?
Ang: SAY IT!!!!!!
Brad: I want to name the baby Jennifer. Please don't hurt me!

I thought this was hysterical.

Another funny thing......Yesterday I was looking at the OSU Beavers website to find the time of the basketball game and there was a big picture of Athletic Director Bob DeCarolis on the page. Rachel goes "Hey I know that guy! He works out at Timberhill. What's he doing on the Beaver webpage?" I'm like "uh...he's the AD," and Rachel gets this shocked look on her face and goes "oh crap!" I ask what's up, and she says "Well, he's always wearing Beaver clothing when he works out, so today I walked up to him and said "so, you're big Beaver fan?" in an attempt to be friendly. I guess that explains the confused look on his face."

That too I found hysterical. That's like walking up to Paul Allen and saying "so you like the Blazers?"

Great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment