Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Welcome to the Jungle

About two weeks ago, Joel calls me up and goes "dude have you heard that new song where the guy is like 'what you gonna do with all that ass in those jeans?' I love it!!"


I feel like that.....just now discovering myspace. Looks like everyone beat me here, and I can't be like "yo check out this awesome new site I found!" Even my brother, who is less into internet communities than anyone I know, is here. Hell, my fiancee even has a profile here. Which begs the question, "where the hell have I been?"

Rant of the day:

Last night I get home and we have a message on the machine. It's our landlord. She says that our downstairs neighbor brought her cigarette butts and that "we can't smoke anywhere on the property, even the parking lots." She was totally accusing and sounded a little mad at us. Then she says that this is the second time they've had complaints. That's be all well and good, but WE DON'T SMOKE! Perhaps Sylvia downstairs and Marie the landlady should get together and start their own CSI:Corvallis. They seem to have it all figured out. I was willing to just ignore it, but Rachel was kind grumpy when she got home last night, so I think that Briar Ridge Apartments might feel the wrath of a 5'1" 115 pound tornado of anger today. God help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment