Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Insanity = Improvement

It seems like every day someone asks me how my exercising is going.  So, it seems only fair to update everyone on my progress.  So without further ado, here's a super dorky spreadsheet, complete with formulas!

 

As you can see, I improved in nearly every exercise, which is good.  We have kind of tapered off from 6 times a week to 3 or 4 with Rachel working late a few times a week and unplanned weekend trips and what not, but all in all I'm pretty pleased with the results.  A few other observations:

  • It never gets easier.  You just do more in the allotted time, so you're just as gassed.  I was doing carpet angels and dry heaves tonight just like I was that first night.
  • Rachel is light years ahead of me.  I showed bigger percentage gains in some exercises, but she's doubling me in terms of reps most of the time.  My wife is awesome.
  •  Two year olds make great trainers.  I think I heard "Why you stop, Daddy?" and "You're supposed to keep going!" multiple times tonight.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment