Sunday, January 6, 2008

Andy Blog History

Tomorrow will be the first time that I've been in charge of Jonah for an entire day. Rachel's got some bottles pumped, and I'm now proficient at preparing formula in case he gets too hungry. Formula is not rocket science. Take some water, add some powder, and shake. I can handle that. We did a test run with Jonah last night, and after he tried to drink the formula so fast he choked a few times, we finally figured out a system that allowed me to feed him without him drowning. I think we'll be fine. However, I know you're all worried about me, so I've figured out a way to keep you all abreast of the situation.


That's right....tomorrow I will be keeping a live running diary of the day's events. Be sure to check this blog frequently throughout the day for the adventures of Big A and Lil' J as we try to survive on our own from the time Mom leaves in the morning (around 5:30 am) until she returns (around 7:30 pm). 14 hours of chaos! Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment