Thursday, October 19, 2006

The F word

This has to be one of my biggest pet peeves. You hear a song on the radio - for instance, Akon & Snoop Dogg's "I want to love you" - and you get really into the song. Like you love it. So you try and download it. Once you've downloaded the song, you realize that the name of the song is "I want to fuck you." Now you love a song that's all about having sex with a stripper. And it's not even subtle about it like T-Pain's "I'm in love with a stripper." So now I look like this total douchebag 27 year old male blasting misogynistic rap from my car stereo. Thanks Akon. Way to go Snoop. Do rappers really lose street cred if they write PG-13 songs? Does Snoop Doggy Dogg really need to prove to anyone that he's a gangster? I think we got the point when you went on trial for MURDER. Writing a song about love is not going to ruin your rep Mr. Dogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment